Theme: Albert Einstein ,Peacefu nuclear energy,poland,contest,international
The competition was organized on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of awarding the Nobel Prize to Albert Einstein. The award of the above-mentioned he received the genius of physics in 1922, for the year 1921. It is true that he did not receive it formally for the Theory of Relativity and the formula E = mc 2 , of which he is the most famous, but for explaining the photoelectric effect, nevertheless the current competition refers to the entirety of scientific achievements Albert Einstein and his social work for peace. The competition is organized in cooperation with the Department of Nuclear Energy and under the Honorary Patronage of the Minister of Climate and Environment.
A. Conditions of participation
1. The competition is an open competition with an international scope.
2. The subject of the competition are drawings, graphics and other works of art made in any technique, being originals, not awarded in other competitions and meeting the technical parameters specified in point 6.
3. Theme and categories of the competition:
I. Albert Einstein - category: caricature, joke
II. Peaceful use of nuclear energy - category: joke
4. A maximum of 2 works per topic may be submitted to the competition.
5. Submission of works:
1st stage - by electronic means, scans of works should be sent, in JPEG extension, in 300 dpi resolution (size of one file may not exceed 5 MB) to the e-mail address: email@example.com - by 15 November 2021.
Stage 2 - the index of works qualified for the competition and exhibition will be published on the website www.ffse2021.eu . Only then, by December 31, 2021, the originals of these qualified works should be sent by traditional mail - to the following address:
ul. Morelowa 14, 62-095 Murowana Goślina, Poland (Poland)
with a note: (FFSE competition)
6. Works format: maximum A-3 (29.7 x 42 cm), size of one file up to 5 MB, saved in JPEG extension. In the case of three-dimensional objects (e.g. sculptures), a photo of this work must be uploaded first. The size of the original must not exceed the dimensions: 30 x 30 x 30 cm - the way of delivering the work will be agreed with the organizer.
7. The submitted works should be accompanied by a short biographical note and the application form filled in BLOCK BUTTON. The author agrees to the public processing of the transferred data (in accordance with the scope of the provisions of the GDPR) and the dissemination of his image.
The competition jury will award the following statutory prizes:
* Grand Prix - the "Goats" statuette and a cash prize of PLN 10,000
* 2 gold medals and cash prizes of PLN 7,000 each.
* 2 silver medals and cash prizes of PLN 6,000 each.
* 2 bronze medals and cash prizes of PLN 5,000 each.
The organizers of the competition also plan to award distinctions and additional non-statutory prizes.
The Jury has the right to finally distribute the statutory prizes, change their amount or not. The jury's decisions are final. The condition for the presentation of works at the post-competition exhibition and in the catalog is the sending by the Authors of the originals of the works qualified for the post-competition exhibition, no later than 31 December 2021 (the date of receipt of the works by the organizer is counted) to the traditional mail address provided in point 5/2.
Prizes are taxable under applicable law. The condition for the payment of the prize is the arrival of the laureate to the opening of the exhibition or providing the organizers of the competition with the bank account number to which the amount of the prize will be transferred within the set date
and in the appropriate currency.
C. Final Provisions.
1. The authors of the submitted works grant the competition organizers, free of charge, the right to:
- exhibiting their works and using them in all fields of exploitation for
advertising purposes and in studies related to the subject of the competition, and
presentations of the post-competition exhibition,
- reproducing your works and placing them on the market in the form of a catalog and other
publishing houses, also via the Internet,
- turnover of original works or copies on which they were recorded,
- lending or renting originals of works or copies on which these works were recorded,
- disseminating works in a way other than previously discussed.
2. The works awarded and distinguished in the competition become the property of the organizers
and sponsors of awards.
3. The competition organizer is the final instance deciding on the interpretation of the regulations.
4. Submitting works for the competition is tantamount to the author's consent to the terms of these regulations and to the dissemination of the author's image in the catalog of the post-competition exhibition and the index presented on the Internet.
5. The organizer of the competition is:
Foundation of the Festival of European Satire "Koziołki"
ul. Mazurska15, 60-433 Poznań, Poland (Poland)
The representatives of the organizers are:
- Dariusz Łabędzki / president of FFSE /
- Dariusz Pietrzak / chairman of the FFSE board /
announcement of the competition: August 1, 2021
closing the acceptance of works by electronic means: 15 November 2021, at 23:59 Polish time
information on qualifying the works for the competition exhibition: by 30 November 2021. at https://www.ffse2021.eu
sending originals of works qualified for the exhibition: by 31 December 2021
Jury meeting: January 10, 2022
announcement of the results: by 15 January 2022
post-competition exhibition March 12 - 31, 2022