Theme: THE LIE BETWEEN STARS S
43rd Italian Lies championship graphics 2019, Italy
The Italian Championship of Lies was born in 1966. The reasons that led to the creation of this competition lie in the traditions of our small village on the mountains of Pistoia, in the Italian Apennines, when in the last century people used to find themselves in front of a fireplace to tell stories that blended reality and fiction. The Italian Lie Academy, on the occasion of the 43rd Italian Lies Championship, declares the graphic section competition dedicated to Lie.
to commemorate the fiftieth anniversary of landing on the moon (true or false) this year the theme is:
"THE LIE BETWEEN STARS S".
1. The competition is structured in a single section.
2. Participation is free. The deadline for submitting cartoons is Sunday, July 4, 2019.
Each participant can send up to two cartoons.
3. The registration form below must be completed in all its parts and sent together with the presentation of the works participating in the competition.
4. The work must be sent by post to: Accademia della Bugia - Pro Loco Upper Rhine Valley, via della chiesa, 27 - 51100 Le Piastre, Italy.
Otherwise, you can use our e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
5.Comics can be written in Italian or English, but we advise you to make a drawing simply without any text.
6. The Italian Lie Academy will reward the top three in the following way:
1st place: "Gold Bugiardino".
2nd: "Bugiardino de Prata"
3rd: "Bronze Bugiardino"
Bugiardino is the symbol of the championship and is the bell tower of the village with a long nose, like Pinocchio.
It will be awarded the "International Bugiardino" the best cartoon coming from abroad or designed by a foreigner.
7. All winning cartoons will be published on the website of the Italian Lies Championship (www.labugia.it).
9. The prizes will be awarded during the 43rd Italian Championship of Lies, which will take place in Le Piastre
on 3 and 4 August 2019.
10 . The works will be judged by a jury led by the Italian cartoonist Marco Fusi.