PRESIDENT: NICOLAE PETRACHI/ROMANIA
JULIAN PENA- PAI/ ROMANIA
1. The 14 th ICC Urziceni is an open competition for cartoonists all over the world.
The participation is free of charge.
2. Will be submitted not more than 5 works for the FREE THEME (portraits are also accepted) and also not more than 5
works for the THEME – ”MASK OFF!”.
3. Deadline: November 22 , 2020.
4. The presentation of the cartoons must contain the entrant’s last name, country and the title of work (in English).
Works must be digitized in 300 DPI resolution, RGB colour mode, in JPG format, with a maximum size of 2 MB.
5. Send your cartoons and your CV to the e-mail address: email@example.com .
6. The cartoons submitted to the contest will be exhibited on the Urziceni website, so the cartoonists can carefully study
them, in order to prevent similarity, copying and stealing. Any similar, copied or stolen cartoon will not be awarded.
The contest results will be announced on the Urziceni 2020 website .
7. The International Jury will award the following prizes for the best works, regardless of their category:
GOLD PRIZE – USD 500, Special Honour Diploma and a Personal Gallery on BestCARTOONS.net
SILVER PRIZE - USD 250, Special Honour Diploma and a Personal Gallery on BestCARTOONS.net
BRONZE PRIZE - USD 150, Special Honour Diploma and a Personal Gallery on BestCARTOONS.net
Ten EXCELLENCY Special Honour Diplomas and a Personal Gallery on BestCARTOONS.net.
The Jury’s decisions are final. Other Special Prizes offered by the sponsors may be awarded.
The prizes can be paid in Urziceni or can be sent by post and the recipient will bear the cost of sending them.
The organizer does not assume any liability regarding the taxes or bank charges.
The originals of the winning cartoons should be sent by e-mail, within a maximum period of two weeks after the results
are announced, well wrapped and protected against damages.
8. By their participation, the entrants grant the organizers the right to use their entries as advertising for the Urziceni
International Cartoon Contest and for the website BestCARTOONS.net (e.g. as cartoon books, catalogues, mass-media
advertising, internet and other media, separate promotional printed works such as posters, leaflets, etc., promotional gifts
offered by the city council and/or cartoon contest organization, calendars, etc) without any special fees paid to the
9. For further information, please e-mail us to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. By submitting the works to URZICENI 2020 INTERNATIONAL CARTOON CONTEST, the artists undertake to
comply with the decisions of the Jury and the above mentioned rules.