Theme: Sherko Bekshadi
Caricature art is comprehensive and diverse in life, so Center 7 may be the third international art center to hold an international meeting of Kurdish cartoons (portrait of Sherko Bemeduk) as the most prominent poet of the new era.
Terms of participation:
- Cartoonists can participate in two work.
- Size A3 and 300 DPI dial.
- The work must be new and has not been participated in any exhibition or festival before and has not been published.
- The deadline for receiving the work is 1/7/2022 and after that date no work will be received.
- Any work that does not contain conditions will not be accepted.
In the third meeting, the award will be given to the three winning cartoons.
1st Prize $ 500
2nd Prize $ 300
3rd Prize $ 200
Send your work to the following email:
Sherko Bekshadi is one of the most famous Kurdish poets awarded the Tokholsky Prize in Sweden in 1988, in 1968 he published the first poetic divan called "The Poem Triffa" and in 1970 he was one of the poets who wrote poems They have established new Kurds and translated their poems into most of the world's living languages, published poems about patriotism, love of land and women's rights, and published 44 poetry poems in Sweden in 2013.