Theme: bumblebee, bee, wasp, bee products and others.
III Cartoon Competition of Satirical Drawing Dzhmelyk | Ukraine
The founder: Dolyna City Council.
Organizers: CI «The City Center of Culture, Sport and Tourism» of Dolyna
City Council, Ukraine Association of Cartoonist.
1. The Competition can be attended by citizens of Ukraine, foreigners, stateless persons.
Participation in the Competition is free.
2. Competition is held in the following age categories:
Category I (from 7 to 11 years old);
Category II (12 to 17 years old)
Category III (17 years and older)
3. Theme of work: bumblebee, bee, wasp, bee products and others.
4. The winners of the Competition will be awarded with prizes and monetary rewards. Prize fund
of the Competition is 40 thousand hrn. The organizer may assign additional prizes in any
form or quantity determined by him.
5. To participate in the Competition, the competitioner fills in the Entry Form and sends the
work. The works are accepted in two variants on a choice:
original versions of the handwritten drawing or qualitative copies on a dense
paper at the address:
Dolyna city council
5 Prospect Nezalezhnosti,
Dolyna, Ivano-Frankivsk region,
by e-mail: email@example.com
Necessarily! For an electronic version the title of the file has to be next:
surname → space → country → space → work number
6. A competitioner can submit no more than 3 works, on a sheet of paper from A4 to A3. For the
electronic version: A4 format, RGB color concept, 300 dpi resolution, maximum file size up to 3 MB.
7. The deadline for submitting works is May 20, 2020.
8. Each work (original or copy) must be described in reverse way as follows: surname, name and
address of the author, year of birth, telephone or electronic contact, optional work title. Also, with
the drawings, the participant's Entry Form must be sent in printed or electronic form (if the
work was sent by e-mail).
9. The submitted work must be authored.
The participant accepting the terms of this Regulation
confirms that he is the author of the work he sent and has the right to his unlimited copyright and
related rights to use and dispose of the work submitted.
10. Works submitted to the Competition that do not meet the conditions set forth in this Regulation
will not be included in the Competition. Also, works that promote violence, religious and ethnic
hatred are not allowed to the Competition.
11. Submissions will be evaluated according to the following main criteria:
- having a sense of humor;
- interesting plot;
- creative approach;
- technique of execution;
- conformity of works to the subject of the Competition.
12. The quantitative and personal composition of the jury is determined by the organizer, approved
by the mayor's decree. The jury selects works for the exhibition and defines the winners of the
Competition in three age categories.
The jury's decision is final and can not be appealed.
13. The organizers of the contest provide catalog printing. Each participant of the Competition,
whose work is included in the number of selected works of the winners, will receive a catalog of the Competition.
14. The winners of the Competition will be announced and awarded during the Festival of Humor
«Vesela Kopytcya» on July 7, 2020.
The selected works will be exhibited in The Dolyna Regional
Museum of Tetyana and Omelan Antonovych «Boykivschyna» (Dolyna, Chornovola St., 2a).
15. This Regulation is the only document that determines the conditions of the Competition. Changes
and additions to this Regulation are made in the order of its adoption.
16. The organizers of the Competition reserve the right to use works in conducting further exhibitions,
to prepare and publish informational materials, printed products (catalogs, calendars, booklets),
publications on the competition, etc. in the media and on the Internet.
The organizers are obliged
to provide the corresponding reference to the author of the work in any public reproduction of the
works of the participant.
17. E-mail for help: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel.: 38 (050) 6405330 - Galyna Kurus, Director of the Organizing Committee of the Competition.
Dolyna city council, Nezalezhnosti ave. 5, the city of Dolyna, Ivano-Frankivsk region. Ukraine 77504