Theme: What kind of world will we leave to children?
Birkitapbindost The 3rd International Exhibition of Animation and Competition
Information and conditions for participation
What kind of world will we leave to children?
Exhibition and competition rules:
1) The exhibition and competition are open to professional and amateur cartoonists from all countries. Exhibitions and competitions can only be attended online ( email@example.com)
2) In order to participate in the exhibition and competition, participants will fill out the participation form that they will receive from "firstname.lastname@example.org"
3) Along with the sharing form, they will post their business or business in jpeg format up to 200 dpi and no more than 5MB per business.
(Black and white or colorful, all kinds of coating technology are free.)
4) Up to 3 related work will be sent to the exhibition and competition. (Works will be sent with one email.)
5) The cartoons to be included in the contest must not have been awarded previously in the contest. Otherwise, the prize may be withdrawn.
6) The deadline for participating in the exhibition and competition is March 10, 2020
7) Cartoons submitted will be saved in BirkitapbindosT archive.
8) 80 artifacts will be displayed, to be determined by the exhibition jury members.
9) The drawings will be placed in the exhibition in the Birkitapbindost Cartoon catalog.
The exhibition catalog will be prepared in pdf format and will be suppressed when providing the necessary support to the sponsor.
10) The documents that will be held at the exhibition will be sent with the participation of all animations from the internet.
11) The award-winning cartoonist will be sent in the "Award Certificate" in the competition with "Participation Certificates" from the Internet
First prize: "BirkitapbindosT First Certificate" along with "Participation Certificate"
Second Prize: “BirkitapnibdosT Buddies Second Document” with “Certificate of Attendance”
Third Prize: "BirkitapbindosT for the Third Place Certificate" with "Certificate of Attendance".
- 10 Mention honorable people
BirkitapbindosT / İlhan Özdemir