Anti-racism International Cartoon Contest & Exhibition, Norway 2021
Deadline: April 30, 2021
Size: A3, JPG format, 300 DPI
About the project
Anti-racism International Cartoon Contest Norway 2021 is an International Cartoon Contest aims to support human rights with cartoons. This project is an initiative of Arifur Rahman. He is a Founder of Toons Mag, a Norwegian cartoonist, former guest cartoonist of !CORN, and Regional Representative (Northern Europe) of Cartoonists Rights Network International (CRNI).
Requirements for participating
1. All participants must be 13 or older and open to all artists from all over the world.
2. The cartoon has to be new, never published before.
3. Submitted cartoons can be in color or black and white, in any style or technique.
4. Participants may send a maximum of five works. In the case of including text, it must be in English.
5. Cartoons with artist's C.V., address (in text or doc. format) and a personal photo have to be sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Cartoons can be used for promotion purposes (printing, exhibition, websites, newspapers, online and electronic media, catalog, posters, and invitation cards)
7. Size: A3, JPG format with 300 DPI, wide or landscape format.
8. Deadline: April 30, 2021
1. First prize: NOK 5 000, or 5 000 PTS.
2. Second prize: NOK 3 000, or 3 000 PTS.
3. Third prize: NOK 2 000, or 2 000 PTS.
4. Ten cartoonists will receive an honorable mention award.
5. All participants whose works will be exhibited will receive a digital catalog and a digital certificate of participation.
An International jury of ten members will make a selection of the submitted cartoons,
the winners will be selected by the jury votes.
The jury members also can be a participant in the exhibition with their cartoon about Anti-racism.
We will organize the exhibition of 120 selected works and will publish the catalog. Later, we will inform every participates about the upcoming exhibition date and places.