Theme: Our Heritage Jerusalem
COMPETITION INFORMATION AND PARTICIPATION CONDITIONS
Objective: Raising awareness of the city of Jerusalem, which has been under Israeli occupation since 1967.
To mobilize the international public by drawing attention to the discriminatory policies that the invaded state systematically imposes on 400,000 Muslims living in Jerusalem and the restriction of the freedom of worship that they have carried out in the Masjid al-Aqsa.
To bring about the concept of cultural heritage in the context of Jerusalem, the importance of cultural heritage in social life, the awareness of social responsibility in the framework of cultural heritage, the contribution of the cultural heritage of the city of Jerusalem and the importance of our cultural life in the city of Jerusalem.
Theme: Jerusalem Under the headline "Our Heritage Jerusalem" is associated with the city of Jerusalem by cartoonists; Concepts and topics such as human rights, justice, freedom, love, culture, social life, social responsibility, peace, city life are expected to be processed with caricatures in an enriched perspective.
Our Heritage Jerusalem International Cartoon Contest is organized every year by the Association of Mirasimiz in Istanbul, Turkey.
The selection committee and jury members will meet in November 19-20, 2022.
The award ceremony of Our Heritage Jerusalem International Cartoon Competition will be held in Istanbul between 1-31 December 2022.
1. Theme: Free Jerusalem
2. . The competition is open to professional and amateur cartoonists of all countries. (There is no age limit.)
3. More than one caricature related to the subject of the competition may be sent. (There is no limit to the number of pieces.)
4. The work submitted to the competition must not have received a prize from any competition before.
5. All drawing techniques are accepted. (Digital drawings can also be sent to the competition.) 6. To pre-register for the competition, participants fill out the participation form on the kuduscartoon.com , jerusalemcartoon.com and mirasimiz.org.tr websites.
By e-mailing the entry form together with your work or works in jpeg format no more than 200 dpi, not exceeding 5 MB for each work :
7. Participants who have pre-registered for the competition must submit the original work(s) with the wet-ink signed participation form, by mail or cargo to MIRASIMIZ DERNEGI Aksemsettin Mah. Halicilar Cd. No:12 34080 Fatih-Istanbul /TURKNE
(If the work is a digital drawing, it is necessary to have a print out with a wet-ink signature on the front side.)
Important note: Those who did not posted their original work will be disqualified.
8. The submitted original work must be at least A4 (21 x 29.7 cm) and no more than A3 (29.7 x 42 cm).
9. The submitted work with missing participation form, photograph, wet-ink signature etc. will be out of the evaluation.
10. Association of Mirasimiz is not responsible for the damage to the work in the post.
11. The works participating in the competition will not be returned.
12. The participant licenses and exclusively permits the Association of Mirasimiz for the use rights which is described under the Turkish Intellectual and Artistic Works Law No. 5846, 21.-25: on processing, reproduction, distribution, representation in any way, use of fiscal rights, transferring those rights to third parties without limitation of any place, time and number restriction of the participated work(s). The participant further accepts the Association of Mirasimiz has the rights to keep submitted work(s) in archive, to publish them on the internet and in other forms, including but not limited to the use of them in any way they desire, and in respect of the financial rights transferred for that reason is accepted by participant and declared in advance that they will not engage in any transactions with 3rd persons for the mentioned rights.
13. Those who will participate in the competition should not have a travel disability.
14. All award winners' transport and accommodation costs will be covered by the Association of Mirasimiz to attend the award ceremony.
15. The last entry into the competition is on Friday, October 28, 2022.
16. Members of the jury and 1st degree relatives can not participate in the competition.
17. The authority to decide whether the submitted cartoons should be published on the website belongs to the Association of Mirasimiz.
18. If the winning caricatures appear similar, the authority to cancel the awards belongs to the contest committee.
19. In case, one or more declared jury members would not have a chance to take part of the organization because of compelling reasons, the contest committee has a right to replace them.
7.500 Turkish Lira. 7.500 Turkish Lira. 7.500 Turkish Lira. 7.500 Turkish Lira. 7.500 Turkish Lira.30.000 Turkish Lira. 25.000 Turkish Lira. 15.000 Turkish Lira.
Association of Mirasimiz Special Prize Naci el-Ali Special Prize Necmettin Erbakan Special Prize II. Abdulhamid Han Special Prize Selahaddin Eyyubi Special Prize
Mojmir MIHATOV / Cartoonist (Croatia)
Klaus PITTER / Cartoonist (Austria)
Anas LAKKIS / Cartoonist (Lebanon)
Mahboube PAKDEL / Cartoonist (Iran)
Maya TCHOLAKOVA / Cartoonist (Bulgaria)
Murat YILMAZ / Cartoonist (Turkey)
Ahmet ALTAY / Cartoonist (Turkey)