- The subject of the Competition is free.
- The cartoons to be sent to the contest must be drawn in 2023.
- The Competition is open to caricaturists from all ower the world.
- The caricatures must not be awarded by another Competition.
- The caricaturists can participate at the Competition maximum with three caricatures.
- The dimensions of caricatures shall be in A4 or A3 size.
- The caricaturists have to write in their names and surnames, address, telephone number and their countries on the back of their works of art. And their CV’s (curriculum vitae) have to be added to their caricatures.
- We kindly request that those who will participate in our contest digitally send their cartoons to: email@example.com attached as a .doc in A4 size, 300 dpi, JPEG or TIFF format, a maximum 3 MB per cartoon, and including their personal information (name, surname, mailing address, e-mail address, short biography, photo).
- The caricatures shall be delivered to the given address at the latest (new deadline)September 30, 2023.
- The results shall be announced on September 20, 2023.
- All caricatures send to the Contest shall be kept the Cartoonists Association in the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Cartoon and Humor Center.
- The person participating in the competition accepts that they will be transferring the intellectual rights of each work they sent to the Cartoonists Association. Accordingly, Cartoonist Association will have the rights, includes but not limited to, the rights to reproduce, disseminate and process the cartoons participating in the competition. Cartoonist Association can also use these rights through third parties.
Grand Prize: 60.000 ₺ (Turkish Lira)
Honour Prizes (5): 12.000 ₺ (Turkish Lira)
Special Prizes: Special Prizes offered by various establishments, associations, newspapers, art magazines, syndicates and agencies.
43rd INTERNATIONAL NASREDDIN HODJA CARTOON CONTEST
KARİKATÜRCÜLER DERNEĞİ, ANKARA TEMSİLCİLİĞİ
Meşrutiyet Cad. Konur Sk. No: 31/4 Kat: 2 Kızılay 06420 ÇANKAYA – ANKARA / TURKEY