Terms for the 15th International Salon of Car Caricatures Zagreb 2022
1. The participation at SALON is open to all caricaturists and interested individuals.
2. Each participant may submit up to two(2) artworks in A3 or A4 format.
Other formats will not be accepted.
3. Artworks are to be sent in digital (*.jpg/jpeg)
A3 or A4 format,resolution suitable for print(minimum 300 dpi) at e-mail: email@example.com
Each artwork must be clearly signed and dated.
The artworks can also be sent to the Organiser's address:
Centear za Kulturu i informacije Maksimir
Svarcova 18,10 000 Zagreb (Croatia)
4.Selection of the best works the SALON Will be done by a jury appointed by the organiser.
5. The jury will award the following prizes at the SALON:
GRAND PRIX.....2.000 €
1st PRIZE......800 €
2nd PRIZE......400 €
3rd PRIZE......200 €
TWO (2) ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS...100 €
Besides the awards, the following
Honourable mentions are also given out, and five(5) special written honourable mentions without monetary awards.
The jury can decide to give out more honourable mentions;10 max.
6. The jury is composed of representatives of the organiser experts and sponsor representatives.
Members of the jury are recommended to the organiser by the author of the project.
7. Each author-participant of the SALON WILL be represented in the catalogue of the SALON With one artwork chosen by the organiser.
8. Each author-participant of the SALON will receive a copy of the catalogue in digital format(*.pdf)
9. The theme of this year's SALON is: "HITCHHIKERS"
10. Authors are required to send the awarded artworks by mail, in original format, signed, to the address of the organiser of the SALON.(see article 3.of the call for entries)
11. The author grants the organiser of the SALON permission to print and exibit the works at the SALON and in the future without reimbursement.This includes all online exhibitions, mobile exhibitions, promotion panels, posters, salon catalogues, souveniers and other promo materials, with the aim of promoting the SALON.
12. The SALON organiser has the right to transfer the publication of the exhibited art works to third parties without any reimbursement to the authors.with the aim of promoting the author and the SALON.
13. After the SALON, the printed artworks remain in the ownership of the organiser.
The organiser has the right to publish, exhibit in annual exhibitions,use for promotional purposes,transfer to third parties or donate to charity without any reimbursements to the autor.
14. Deadline for submission of works is March 4, 2022, 11:59 pm.
Artworks can be sent via e-mail to: zagreb.car.caricature.salon.@gmail.com or via
mail to the address of organiser (see article
3. of the call for entries).
The SALON will take place in the lobby of the City Administration of Zagreb in March,2022.
15. By submitting artworks to the SALON the author accepts all terms of the SALON
Stated to the CALL FOR ENTRIES/TERMS AND CONDITIONS.