Theme: ISRAEL’S APARTHEID AGAINST PALESTINIANS,Shireen Abu Akleh
The third International Quds Day Cartoon Festival
1-ISRAEL’S APARTHEID AGAINST PALESTINIANS
2-Shireen Abu Akleh
(On May 11, 2022, while wearing a blue vest with "PRESS" written on it, she was shot and killed while covering an Israeli military raid on the Jenin refugee camp in the West Bank. Al Jazeera, an AFP photojournalist and the Palestinian Ministry of Health reported that the Israel Forces killed her)
1. Each cartoonist can participate in each of the competition topics with a maximum of 3 works (6 works in total).
2. The size of the submitted cartoons must be A4 in jpg format and 300 dpi resolution.
3. The technique is free.
4. The submitted cartoons must be named in English according to the following example:
Name and surname of the cartoonist - work number - mobile phone number (with country prefix). like the:
5. Cartoons must be emailed to the festival secretariat in the form of an "attachment".
6. Participants must fill in the festival participation form and email with their photo, along with the cartoons.
7. The Secretariat recognizes the sender of the form as the owner of the submitted cartoon and, if proven otherwise, removes the relevant work from the competition.
8. Cartoons should not have won an award from another festival.
9. Works related to both topics will be judged together.
10. The right to use the works of the participant, in any way, is reserved for the secretariat of the festival.
11. All participants will be awarded a certificate of participation in the festival.
12 . Submitting cartoons constitutes acceptance of the rules of the competition.
First person: Honorary diploma and 1500 Euros.
Second person: honorary diploma and 1000 Euros.
Third person: Honorary diploma and 700 Euros.
A certificate of participation will be presented to all those whose works are accepted.
1. Deadline:June 21, 2022
2. How to send:
Participants must send their "cartoons", "biography" and "photos" via the festival email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Click on the word "Entry Form" to receive the registration form.