Theme: The Bread
The National Museum of Bukovina invites you to participate atthe International Exhibition of Satirical Graphics "Bukovina",the XVI-Edition, 2022.
The International Exhibition of Satirical Graphics theme: "The Bread"
1. We address all professional and amateur cartoonists, regardless of age, from around the world.
2. You can submit a maximum of five cartoons to the contest.
3. Please attach the participation form in .doc format with your name and surname, the exact address, and e-mail.
4. Exhibition awards:
- "Bukovina" Prize – 500 € + diploma - offered by the National Museum of Bukovina.
- 3 Special Prizes - 100 € + diploma - offered by Restaurant Padrino.
5. The cartoons must be sent to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, it is necessary to have a resolution of 300 dpi, and the maximum A3 format, made in any technique: black and white or color.
6. All events related to this exhibition will be published on the website of the National Museum of Bukovina. All artists selected for the exhibition will receive the printed catalogue of the exhibition.
7. If you want to participate in this event, please send your cartoons by 31 May 2022.
8. The results of the exhibition - contest will be announced at the beginning of June. Cartoonists who win the Bukovina Prize and the Special Prizes must send the original works by 30 June 2021, the date of postage, at the following address:
National Museum of Bukovina,
str. Stefan cel Mare, no. 33, 720003
International Exhibition of Satirical Graphics "Bukovina"
9. The exhibition will be open to the public at the National Museum of Bukovina in July 2022.
10. The National Museum of Bucovina – muzeulbucovinei.ro reserves the right to use the works sent to the contest to promote the contest and its results.
Mihai Panzaru PIM – cartoonist
George Licurici – cartoonist www.licurici.eu