Theme: fish, fishermen, fishing in nets, etc
1. The Competition is organized by Agnieszka Osiecka Cultural Centre in Niemodlin.
2. The Participants of the Competition may be natural persons, of legal age, with full legal
capacity regardless of their place of residence.
3. Participation in the Competition is free of charge
4.1. Submitting entry of participation in the competition consists of sending to the Organizer an
original version of a freehand drawing on the subject of fish, fishermen, fishing in nets, etc.,
meeting the conditions set out in these Regulations.Drawings in sizes not exceeding A3 format are taking part in the Competition.
Each participant of the Competition is entitled to present a maximum 2 works.
Each of the entries submitted should be described on the reverse in the following manner: the
date of completing the work, the author's full name and address, contact details such as the
telephone number or the e-mail address.
5. Providing personal data referred to in paragraph 4, is voluntary, but necessary to conduct the
Their submission is tantamount to consenting to the processing of these data, and
failure to provide the data in question will consequently exclude the participant and the works sent by him from the Competition.
6. The submitted work must be authored by the Participant. By accepting the Regulations, the Participant declares that he is the author of the work submitted to the Competition and that he has unlimited proprietary copyrights and dependent rights to use and dispose of the submitted work.
7. Works submitted for participation in the Competition which will not comply with the terms and conditions set out in these Regulations shall not be included in the Competition.
1. The Competition is announced by the Organizer annually, not later than by January 15 of a given calendar year and lasts till November 30 of the same year.
2. The works must be sent in a package preventing their damage.
3. The Organizers shall not be responsible for any losses or damage caused during the transport of the works.
4. The Competition entries may be submitted from the day of announcement of the competition
until September 30 of the same year.
The deadline for submissions is September 30.
The date of receipt by the organizer is what counts.
5. The Works with the note "Karpik" on the envelope should be sent to the following address:
Ośrodek Kultury w Niemodlinie,
ul. M. Reja1,
49-100 Niemodlin, POLAND
1. The selection of the award-winning works will be based on the following criteria:
1) the idea consistent with the theme of the competition,
2) the performance technique.
2. The winning entries are selected by the Jury, whose members will be made public after the completion of their work. The chairman of the Jury, if it is possible for organizational reasons,
is the Grand Prix winner of the last edition of the Competition.
3. The winner of the competition in a given year shall be selected in the first half of October this year from among works that meet the criteria of these Regulations.
4. The final result of the Competition will be published on the Cultural Centre’s website:
5. The winners of the Competition shall receive the prizes specified in § 7.
1. The prizes of the Competition are as follows:
1) Grand Prix – PLN 2,800 gross
2) three main prizes – PLN 1,150 gross each
1. The administrator of your personal data is Agnieszka Osiecka Cultural Centre in Niemodlin,
ul. Mikołaja Reja 1, 49-100 Niemodlin, phone/fax: (+48) 774 606 096, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, http://www.okniemodlin.org
2. The data protection officer is Krzysztof Kranc, phone .: (+48) 509 947 925, e-mail: email@example.com
3. Your personal data is processed in order to organize and conduct cultural activities within the
scope of the organization of the International Satirical Competition "KARPIK". Legal basis for processing your personal data:
a. consent to the processing of personal data of the data subject.