Theme: WATER POLO
The organizers of the 27th International cartoon exhibition ZAGREB 2022 are the Croatian Cartoonist Association and the Croatian Water Polo Federation. The exhibition is open to all authors over the age of 18, regardless of nationality, gender or profession.
B. THEME: WATER POLO
Conditions of entry:
1. Original works and digital artworks will be accepted. Digital artwork is to be numbered in pencil on the front and pencil signed. In addition to the original works, works in electronic form, A4 size, 300 dpi, jpeg are also acceptable.
2. Entries can be either black and white or coloured.
3. There should be the name, the surname and the adress on the reverse side of cartoons.
4. The cartoons must not have been previously awarded on festivals.
5. Maximum 3 entries will be submitted.
6. Size of entries is A4 or A3 format.
Entry deadline is April 29th, 2022.
Send your cartoons to:
CROATIAN CARTOONIST ASSOCIATION
(HRVATSKO DRUŠTVO KARIKATURISTA)
SAVSKA CESTA 100
10000 ZAGREB, CROATIA
(Format: JPEG; Size: A4; Resolution: 200 dpi-300 dpi). Maximum 3MB for a digital work.
Name of digital work: name.surname.country.number (if the autor is submitting more than one work)
F. PRIZES AND AWARDS
First Prize - 1.000 EUR
Second Prize - 500 EUR
Third Prize - 300 EUR
Five Special mentions
The exhibition will be set up at the end of August in the city of Split, at the time of the 2022 European Water Polo Championships.
H. OTHER CONDITIONS
Authors of works that qualify to the exhibition are given a presentation copy of the exhibition cataloque. Only on explicit request will remaining (original) works be returned to the owners.
The organizer reserves the right to reproduce the works sent to the festival, Zagreb 2021, as the advertising material without being obliged to pay a fee to an author whose work may be used.
The prize-winning works become property of the organizer.
Click the above link to download the entry form.