Theme: Social responsibility,Photo for Peace, Photo for Tolerance
It is open to students of all grades and types of schools and to professional artists from all over the world.
They are required to submit one or more works developing the themes of peace, tollerance,
fight against any form of racism and of defense of human rights.
Each competitor may take part in two ways:
1) E-mail, JPG format max 1,5 Mb one or more pictures or works of visual art: email@example.com
2) Send short films and cartoons of maximum 5 minute length that could also be forwarded in compressed format to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
or forwarded by mail to:
via degli Alpini, 1 – 33097 Spilimbergo (Pn) Italia.
The videos can be shot/made in the most common formats (AVI, MPEG, Real Video, QuickTime, Video for Windows ecc.).
WHEN TO SUBMIT YOUR WORK
From Saturday November 19th 2022, 8.00 a.m.
to Friday March 31th 2023, 12.00 p.m.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR WORK
On each work it is necessary to indicate full name, name of school and grade/class (if students), telephone and e-mail address, city, country.
Single students will also have to specify their school address, their age and the class attended. Competitors implicitly authorize the school to reproduce and use their works in the catalogue and in different media for no-profit activities.
The organization cannot be held responsible in case of theft, damage or loss of the works. Works will not be returned or re transmitted to their authors. A catalogue will be printed, reproducing awide selection of the works received after/following up, which later will be sent to competitors free of charge, previous formal request.
The jury of experts in communication, art critics and representatives of the school world will select 6 works among those received within the expiry date, according to their development of proposed themes and
The following six prizes, will be awarded according to categories:
– BEST WORK – Kindergarten and Primary Schools: € 300,00;
– BEST WORK – Lower Secondary Schools: € 300,00;
– BEST WORK – Secondary High Schools: € 300,00;
– BEST WORK – Video or cartoon: € 300,00;
– BEST WORK – Artists: € 300,00;
– BEST WORK to satirical or humorous drawing on human and civil themes: € 300,00;
SPECIAL PRIZE: “Social responsability”
– A 300,00 euro special prize, sponsored by Gruppo Bisaro, will be given to the author, the school or the institute who will submit the best work about the theme “Abbiamo in prestito il mondo” (we don’t own the world, we’re only borrowing it).
The aim is to identify within the broader theme of peace, the link between environmental sustainability and the preservation of the international human rights, as interdependent issues.
SECTION “Photo for Peace, Photo for Tolerance”
– In this section you may submit one or more pictures to the email:
Photos will need to be around the theme of peace, tolerance, anti-racism and human rights.
The winner (an individual, school or institute will win a DSLR camera.
Istituto d’istruzione superiore di Spilimbergo Il Tagliamento
via degli Alpini, 1 – 33097 Spilimbergo (Pordenone) Italia
tel. + 39 (0) 427 40392 – fax + 39 (0) 427 40898
e-mail: email@example.com –