VII International Exhibition of Graphic Humor Lima 2014, Peru
Theme: “CLIMATE CHANGE”
Deadline:30 June 2014
Dear colleagues and artists:
El Peru wears joy, creativity and art with the completion of the VII International Exhibition of Graphic Humor Lima 2014.
This event brings together representatives of different global gag cartoon, as in previous editions, raise awareness in society about the care of the environment through graphic works.
The theme for this year is
The opening of the international quality event will take place Thursday, September 4 with the traveling exhibition of the different graphic pieces. This exhibition will cover the most representative areas of the Peruvian capital and later cities within the country.
In addition, all the artists whose works are selected for the sample receive by post our official catalog, in which the various works forming part of the exhibition will be found.
The success of the International Exhibition of Graphic Humor, considered one of the most important art events in Latin America, is up to you.
Subject: “CLIMATE CHANGE ”
1. The artist who wishes to participate in the VII International Exhibition of Graphic Humor Lima 2014 shall send to the organizers their personal details (full name, address, contact number, e-address) accompanied by his work, a brief autobiographical note and photography and/or caricature.
2. Contestants must adhere to the chosen theme for this sixth edition: “Climate Change”.
3. The artist may submit two works from his personal archives. These may have been published and/or previously awarded.
4. The work must have a resolution of at least 300 dpi and a minimum size of A4 (30 X 21 cm).
5. The works, along with the required data must only be sent to official e?mail: firstname.lastname@example.org .
6. The closing date is 30 June 2014.
7. The works received passing selection form the exhibition which is scheduled for Thursday, September 4, 2014.
8. The artists whose works are selected will receive a copy of the Official Catalogue of Humor, which has published the different jobs received.
9. The artist allows the organizers to use his work for advertising pieces the Chart Show Humor required to promote the event (posters, t-shirts, press releases, etc.).
10. Upon registration, the artist accepts all the conditions laid down in the rules of the competition for the VII International Exhibition of Humor Graphic.