CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
1.The open to cartoonists from all over the world.
2 published or unpublished cartoonists are free to participate in
But, before the award should not have received any other contest.
3. Of cartoons, "an original work should be".
4 subject is free.
5. Attendances in the competition with a maximum of 3 cartoon.
6. The dimensions of works should not exceed 30 x 40 cm.
Necessarily must be original cartoons.
7. Participants write their name in capital letters, surname,
address, phone number,
should be written on the land. Artists short CV should be attached.
8. Cartoons at the latest until the date of August 31, 2012
Results will be announced on September 10, 2012.
9. The participating cartoons will be kept Cartoon and Humour Museum
of Istanbul by the Cartoonists' Association.
10. The participating works collected in an album, album and the
exhibition will be selected by a jury.
11. His works are exhibited and published in an album sent to the
12. Participants are deemed to have accepted all the conditions.
5 pieces $ 1000
Various organizations, associations, newspapers, art magazines,
syndicates and agencies
Special prizes offered.
Address: 31 Cartoonists' Association International Nasreddin
Hodja Cartoon Contest, Allen Avenue, the Basilica Cistern
Sultanahmet Output 34 122 Istanbul / TURKEY Tel : +90 (212) 513 60
61 Tel : +90 (212) 519 90 21 Fax : +90 (212) 527 26 18
for More information :http://karikaturculerdernegi.com/2010/10/yarisma/